October 24, 2017
We have extended the Giveaway through this Wednesday!
Individuals and organizations can nominate a non-profit to be entered in our giveaway contest by mentioning them (using @(username)) and us in a Twitter post that uses this format:
We’re nominating @HistoricNE for entry in @VivWebSolutions’ #GivingTuesday #socialmedia package giveaway because they keep NE history alive!
@HistoricNE is my favorite #npo so we’re nominating them for entry in @VivWebSolutions’ #GivingTuesday #socialmedia giveaway because they keep NE history alive!
Non-profit organizations can self-nominate/enter our giveaway contest directly by following us on Twitter and retweeting one of our Twitter posts that instructs them to do just that, such as the one below:
RT and follow us to be entered in our #GivingTuesday #socialmedia package giveaway for #nonprofits #NPOs
#GIVINGTUESDAY SOCIAL MEDIA PACKAGE GIVEAWAY
The giveaway includes:
- Kick off with a 1.5-hour in-person discussion at our Boston office regarding winner’s challenges and opportunities related to either implementing a #GivingTuesday social media campaign or a year-end donation campaign
- Campaign branding images. Development by us of up to three images (art files including copy) to be employed easily by winner, as they deem fit, in social media posts and in other marketing vehicles, such as a newsletter, website, or letterhead, and development of up to two branded/design templates, such as letterhead or e-newsletter for use by winner related to #GivingTuesday (4-5 hours of design time)
- Social media plan to be followed by winner to optimize #GivingTuesday success, developed by our Senior social media strategist (4-5 Hour Strategist time)
A) For a #GivingTuesday social media campaign, representative(s) from the winning organization should be available to meet during the week of November 6, 2017.
B) For year-end donation campaign, representative(s) from winning organization should be available to meet by December 1, 2017.
Estimated value of the above: Over $1,000
One winner to be randomly selected and announced on Monday, November 6, 2017.*
You will work with
Creative Director, Viv Web Solutions
Kalman has five years experience as a print graphic designer and five years designing branding for websites, many of which were spent partnering with successful nonprofits. Kalman’s work in supporting graphics for your campaign will put you on a great path to have an inspiring and stylish campaign launch.
Gail Snow Moraski
Senior Social Media Strategist Partner
Our Partner has deep experience in both the for-profit and non-profit worlds — helping small to large organizations meet their marketing and communications objectives. She runs her own marketing consulting firm Results Communications and Research, and loves to deep dive into the analytics as well as strategy of marketing and development/fundraising campaigns.
Entrant and Winner Criteria
- Winner must be a non-profit organization, headquartered in New England, who can provide documentation of 501(c)3 or other non-profit status. Winner must be amenable to our sharing their “win” via social media as well as samples of the work we create for them as part of their social media package.
- For an organization to be included as an entrant in our giveaway contest, the two types of “entry” Twitter posts outlined at the top of this blog post must be tweeted/retweeted between October 28 and November 5, 2017. Organizations can only enter themselves once in our contest by retweeting one of our “RT and follow” posts. Individuals and organizations can only nominate a particular organization once by mentioning them in one “nominating” post. However, individuals and organizations may nominate as many organizations as they would like via separate “nominating” posts.
- We also hold the right to eliminate nonprofits whose values (Justice, Equity, Sustainability) differ from ours greatly.
*We hold the right to cancel the contest, for any reason (especially if there are under 15 entrants)
You asked for ways to enter our #GivingTuesday social media package giveaway via platforms beyond Twitter, so we’ve extended our contest to Nov. 8 to allow you to do so. Individuals and organizations can now enter via LinkedIn or Facebook. Simply enter in the comments, below the relevant LinkedIn or Facebook post, the name of the non-profit organization you would like to nominate for the giveaway. You can also continue to enter via Twitter, as outlined below.